From: United Kingdom
Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam
30/06/2019 - 21/08/2019
Hello! My name is Thembi, I'm 20 years old and currently studying Environment and Development at the London School of Economics (LSE).
Due to the success of my previous trips volunteering on various eco projects in Europe, I decided it was time to explore Asia - A continent I have never visited before and am super excited to discover! Currently, the countries on my list I will be exploring in this solo trip are Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Malaysia!
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Helping with Tourists
- Strong Biological and Environmental knowledge
- Knowledge and experience working in permaculture and aquaponics
- Experience with fieldwork and research in natural settings
- Experience teaching, mentoring and volunteering for children and adults
- Small amount of coding ability and experience
- Fluent and native English speaker
- Ability and passion for working with and connecting with people from a multitude of cultural backgrounds
- Good cook and positive attitude! :)
Due to my interest in and passion towards environmental matters, I plan on volunteering in a setting/organisation which allows me to contribute towards earth stewardship and hopefully the conservation of our beautiful ecosystems!
However I am also happy to help with any other tasks such as helping my hosts practice their English if they wish or helping to cook.
I love to meet new people from different parts of the world and learn about different cultures. As well as sharing my culture with others and I look forward to doing this during my travels! :)
Special dietary requirements