01/07/2019 - 01/09/2024
After volunteering for different projects during my Sabbatical I've decided to reshape my professional career. My work as a Biochemist in a biopharmaceutical company has been a great experience but I am seeking for a more meaningful career that aligns with my core values.
- I hold a masters degree in Bology and worked as a biochemist for several years.
- I've got many talents and interests e.g.
- I can speak different languages.
- I can cook different cuisines.
- I can do gardening.
- I have love and respect getting to know new cultures and traditions.
But the most important thing: I am open-minded, ambitious to learn and have a positive attitude!
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
My biggest strength is to adapt very quickly to new situations and find a positive attitude to accomplish my projects. To contribute to the well-being and to make a difference at the places I am staying is the internal motivation that drives me.
Special dietary requirements