Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Nepal, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Switzerland
Hello there (:
My name is Suzanne, 25 yo and living in Utrecht (The Netherlands). I just started my first job as a legal consultant at an educational institution. I am always looking at ways to explore: mostly on my bike in the area of Utrecht on weekends, and on holidays through here: workaway!
I am interested in social debate, inclusion, art, music, nature, sports and am open/eager to learn almost anything!
I lived abroad (in Sweden) for half a year in my studies and I love to travel (a.o. Vietnam and Colombia), during covid times I spend 3+ months in Czech republic at several hosts: a life-changing experience for me.
I am a quick learner so can be taught new tasks quickly. I am able to work independently.
Jobs I did next to my studies:
- organizing day trips through the Netherlands for international students (appr. 100 people)
- being a mentor for international students
- teaching English (as a volunteer) at a Swedish school (to children age 12-14)
- working as a waitress in a restaurant
- working as a paralegal at a law firm
- allround worker at a supermarket
- bilingual education and language and literature course
I like to do artsy things, I like to read and write and create!
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
I love listening to and sharing music, what is your favorite song?
Special dietary requirements