Canada, United States
01/07/2019 - 20/09/2019
We are a couple of travelling enthusiasts, who are looking for new challenges! As our main goal for this year, we chose to visit Canada! :) We would really like to find out more about this beautiful country and its culture. Moreover, we study in one of the biggest cities in Poland. We speaks English, Polish, German and a little bit French. We are addicted only to travelling (but that's the good thing ;)) We would like to spend two months in Canada and US, because after that we should be back to University and work in Poland :) It'll be our pleasure, if you choose us to come! :) We will do our best then to help you with some daily responsibilities or help in running your business - here I should mention that we study management and both have a business acumen ;)
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
We are both creative, optimistic and eager to learn new things! Just tell us what to do and we'll deal with it! :) We both love animals and kids. We use every chance to travel, go to the theatre or spend some time with friends on playing bord games. Furthermore:
- works as a Junior Recruitment Manager (using gamification in recruitment processes).
- is a real Project Management enthusiast - doing Bachelor's Degree in Project Management in University of Economics in Poznan/Poland).
- is a really active student, who looks for a new opportunities to improve her skills or try new thing that she never did before.
- knows English and German, so that she can help e.g. with foreign tourists.
- is really helpful and thorough.
-worked as an children animator - creating new games, dancing and showing kids that not only smartphones exist is the thing that definitely makes her satisfied.
- is interested in hospitality and tourism.
- loves meeting new people and shares experiences with them.
- opened for assisting customers, taking care of children, elderly people, helping at hotel/hostel and many others :)
- carries out IT projects as a Product owner for Systems Thinkers LTD.
- works with implementing CRM for Evolpe's clients.
- is interested in Project Management, New Technologies and Leadership in companies.
- studies Postgraduate IT and CRM Project Management. Also Continues his Master's studies at the University of Economics in Poznan.
- In his spare time he runs events as a DJ and compere. He loves making competitions for people.
-has experience in gastronomy so he can help with cooking making drinks and serving guests.
-knows english on advenced level and basics of french
- used to work as shop assistant and coffe maker in Omni Homestead located in Virgina during his last statement in USA.
- is a fanatic of good coffee and he loves long discussions and walks.
-loves fancing and calistenic.
-opened for physical work , serving and assisting customers and making any other duties.
Polish (native), English (very well), French (beginner), German (well)
24 & 21
If you think that's not enough to get to know us - just ask anything you want in private conversation :)
Special dietary requirements