From: United Kingdom
Australia, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Maldives, Micronesia, Federated States of, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tonga
31/01/2019 - 02/01/2020
I am a 24 year old male. From the UK. I have an British drivers licence. I have worked in Hostels for 6 years, doing everything including general maintenance, driving, bar work, teaching surfing, surf guiding, general cleaning, fixing surfboards. I have a degree in Environmental conservation, focusing on sustainability. I have a lot of experience in working out doors including dry stone walling, care of livestock ( pigs, goats, chickens, cows, horses etc.) , gardening, building, maintenance. I love to be in woodland and on the beach. I have a lot of experience working with Children and young adults. My biggest passion and reason for joining work away is Surfing.
Surf instructing (ISA) Experienced farm hand experienced Child minder
I am an international beach lifeguard (RNLI).
Working as a team
First aid in the work place.
Date of Birth: 17/06/1995
To whom it may concern, my name is Simon Burt. I am 24 years old and I’m from the United Kingdom. I have a cornucopia of experience working with people , animals and children. I am looking for full time, part time or Temporary employment. I am In Australia on a working Holiday Visa. For a more in-depth CV or any other information please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call me on 0434901506 . Thank you very much for your time.
Relevant Past Employment-
- FARM HAND | Dunmohr trading co. | 1st May- 14 August 2019
- BARTENDER | Rapture Camps Portugal | 22nd- 4th September 2015.
- FLOOR STAFF | New Bank Garden Centre| 18th March- 18 July 2014.
- BARTENDER AND WAITER | Rapture Camps Nicaragua | 1st September- 6th March 2017.
- BARTENDER | The Pear Tree inn, England| 1st December – 4th January 2018.
- FLOOR STAFF | Tommy Topsoil’s Christmas trees, UK| 1st December – 24th of December 2018.
- POOL LIFEGUARD/ SWIMMING COACH | Carol Saunders Swim School| 1st Jan- 15 October 2013.
- SURF GUIDE/ INSTRUCTOR | Rapture Surf Camps | 22nd May 2015- 4th September 2018.
- GENERAL LABOR| Work away, Australia| 14th Jan- 28th 2019.
- FIRST AIDER AND FIRST RESPONDER | Bangor University | Sept 2014- May 2017
- Using and working with different till systems.
- Adapting to new work environments and skill sets.
- Customer liaising.
- Working as a team.
- Working with people from a range of
different backgrounds and belief systems.
- Time management.
- First Aid in the work place.
- Warehouse experience.
- Kitchen work (e.g. helping with cooking, cleaning,
- Opening and closing.
- Rene Thalmann - General Labor and maintenance – Work Away
(Australian) phone number – 0408803060
- Jason Mcarthy- Bar manager- Rapture Camps Portugal
(Australian) Phone number - 0439807233
- Ariane Clarke – The Pear Tree Inn, UK
- Tommy Topsoil management – Tommy Topsoil, UK
- Luis Mahler – Rapture Camps Nicaragua
Phone & WhatsApp Direct: +505 8489 9053
Once again, thank you very much for your time and if you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com. Or phone me on 0434901506
Special dietary requirements