12/10/2018 - 01/10/2019
Hi everyone! I'm Sabrina, a 25-year-old girl from Germany who is currently exploring Australia with the working holiday visa. I love travelling and getting to know new cultures and making friends with people from all around the world.
The last four months I spent in Melbourne where I was involved in a wellness book project, which was a fantastic experience that genuinely changed my outlook on life. The book is all about creating healthy habits - hence the title 'Well Habit Your Life' - and it inspired me to set up my own morning routine.
I'm really into a healthy lifestyle and a sustainable way of living. I'm passionate about vegan food and nutrition, which is why I'm planning to start a distance learning programme as a vegan food counsellor. By travelling in Australia and doing different workaway stays I want to follow my own path of wellness and so far I'm on a good way!
Apart from that, I love reading and exploring new cultures, cities and lifestyles. Having grown up in a small village myself, I'm really keen on exploring the Australian countryside and its amazing nature and wildlife. I love going outside and connecting with nature, but on a rainy day you will usually find me reading a book in the living room or library. Besides, I'm a big animal lover and would love to get to know new furry friends :)
I love the idea of this website as it connects travellers and local people and I can't wait to meet you guys soon!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Creative skills: After graduating, I've been working two years as a journalist for an international news agency in London so I can help with everything related to research and content creation
- Language teaching skills: I have experience with tutoring and I have a Bachelor's degree in English and German linguistics and literature
- Computer, internet and social media skills: I know how to set up and manage social media, create a blog or deal with some computer issues
- Cooking skills: I love creating and cooking delicous and healthy vegan meals - trust me, everyone likes them! I'm also really interested in nutrition and about to start a distance learning programme as a vegan food counsellor, so I would love to share my knowledge!
- Learning skills: I'm happy to help with all different kinds of work and love learning new skills!
- Social skills: I'm easy-going, optimistic and always looking forward to make new friends and connect with international people. I'm very reliable and don't mind hard work.
English, German, some French
Special dietary requirements