From: United Kingdom
10/10/2018 - 02/12/2020
I'm a 25 year old former engineer/technician from England, with a passion for travelling, reading, hiking and exercise.
So far my travelling adventures have lasted more than 5 years, taking me to many different countries and cultures, learning new skills every day.
Destinations and experiences so far include:
- UK (Engineer, TV Producer)
- Spain (Au Pair)
- Italy (Au Pair)
- U.S.A (Insurance and construction)
- Iceland (Agriculture - Sheep farm)
- Germany ('Facility Manager' of a Shaolin Monastery)
- Malaysia ('Coordinator' of a bamboo resort)
- Norway (Staff manager of a yoga retreat center)
- Hungary (Vineyard assistant)
- Bulgaria (Gardening and construction)
- Brunei (Technician/bridge construction)
- Greece (Handyman)
- Tanzania (Photography & social media manager)
Open to moving to anywhere, as long as there is a friendly environment.
Very eager to learn new cultures, languages and see the world!
Currently in Tanzania, available from September 2019.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
- Engineering (EPOS)
- Sports coaching (UEFA 'B' License in football coaching)
- Teaching English (previous experience teaching in schools)
- Childcare (Over 1 years experience as an Au Pair)
- Construction (basic)
- Admin (Did an internship in admin for 'New York Life Insurance')
- Hospitality (Experience working in a guesthouse and resort)
- Writing (Published writer)
- Social Media (Experience running social media pages with over 100k 'likes')
English, basic Spanish, basic Italian.
Special dietary requirements