From: United States
Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Palestine, Sudan, Tunisia, Turkey
01/12/2018 - 01/04/2019
I'm an archaeologist who wants to experience all the world has to offer. I’ve been traveling and working through Southeast Asia and Oceania for the past year, and now I’m happy to be in the Middle East!
My goal in life is to experience as many different cultures as possible, not to collect material items. It sounds corny and common but yeah, that’s the truth.
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
1) I can repair things, paint, sand, build, you name it. I worked in a hardware store and lumber yard for a couple years and learned a lot from there. I also worked as a construction assistant at a site when I was living in Colorado for a while.
2) I'm a good photographer, cook, and conversationalist. If you want some pretty pictures and tasty food, I'm your man!
3) I don't mind getting down and dirty with an unsavory project, and I'm quite strong so anything requiring heavy lifting or physical exertion is never a problem for me. I actually enjoy it!
4) I'm great with taking care of children; babysitting was one of my jobs throughout high school and some college.
5) I have experience managing a hostel.
6) I am a very sociable person and am good at making people feel welcome and at ease.
I am well-rounded, and one of the most flexible guys you'll ever meet! Some have called me a jack-of-all-trades :)
Special dietary requirements