I am currently
Activities i am interested in:
I love taking photos with friends, especially with my film camera :)
My next destination:Sweden - from May 2022 View all
Heya :D I'm Rhianna and I'm from England. I'm currently on a gap year before I go to study economics at university, and I want to spend every second I have before that making new memories, trying new things and exploring new places!
I adore long conversations, exploring nature and making memories it's unlikely you'll find me without my camera. I love taking film photos and developing them, there's something so special about living in the moment!
I fell in love with travelling as a kid and I've since visited a ton of interesting places which I'll never forget. I have friends across the world from the US to Taiwan to Morocco, and I'm so excited to make some more!
I'm down to earth, curious and love getting to know people. I love creative hobbies like painting, in my free time I customise trainers!
Volunteering with the elderly, the Refugee Network and children, has provoked some of the most memorable conversations I've ever had, whilst participating in events such as Model UN, iDEA and the Duke of Edinburgh Award allowed my leadership skills to flourish and engage with people to solve challenges, I'm so grateful for all these experiences as they've taught me so many things about life
I also really enjoy being a team player in sports I've taken part in Martial Arts such as Taekwondo and Kickboxing, Swimming, Hockey, Handball, Gymnastics and Army Cadets. On the other hand, I'm really interested in self-development, meditation, scrapbooking and whatnot!
Feel free to send me a DM @rhiannaa.e, I can't wait to meet other people with similar interests :)
InterestsBeachCampingSailing / BoatingAdventure sportsWater sportsTeam sportsFitnessYoga / WellnessDancingOutdoor activitiesVan lifeCharity workFarmingSustainabilityLanguagesArt & designDrawing & paintingDIY & craftsMovies & TVMusic
show morePhotographyBloggingAstronomyCooking & foodPolitics / Social justiceCultureHistorySelf developmentEvents & socialFashion or beauty
Skills and knowledge I'd like to share or learn
I'm interested in:Helping with Computers/ InternetLife at a Farmstay
Some knowledge of:Being an elderly companionTeachingGardeningDIY and building projectsGeneral MaintenanceHospitality/TourismHelping around the houseAnimal Care
Able to teach about:Charity WorkArt ProjectsLanguage practiceEco ProjectsCreating/ Cooking family mealsBabysitting and creative play
More details about your skills
- Charity Work: I enjoy helping others, so far I've worked with several charities such as collecting poppy donations for remembrance day, setting up events for cancer research, and doing a sponsored cycle for refugees
- Language practice: English is my first language so I'm fluent, I've also studied English Literature and Language at college and received a distinction in spoken English, and I've been practising Spanish for a few years, however, I would love to be multilingual, so learning any new language would be a great experience, maybe I can teach you some English too!
- I love baking, I would be more than happy to learn a recipe or two!
- Helping with Children: I've volunteered at churches and summer camps so working with children is no problem, especially entertaining them. I love playing games and teaching new skills :)
- I've been swimming for years, taking part in water sports would be awesome especially surfing, I've always wanted to learn that skill haha!
- I've taken part in Army Cadets and DofE so I'm more than happy to help with practical skills like orienteering and logistics
More details about my language interests
I am able to teach English, I'm currently learning Spanish, On the other hand, I love learning so I would be more than happy to get to know your language!
What else ...
I love being immersed in nature, exploring new places and listening to music and having amazing conversations with different people! Spontaneous moments with friends really do make the best memories!
Some more information
Special dietary requirements
This Workwayer has not received any feedback yet.