From: Italy & United States
28/06/2020 - 28/06/2021
Hello! I’m Nicole, 23 years old, originally from Italy (Rome). I’ve lived in the UK for the past 5 years where I worked in the construction industry as a Site Manager. After putting aside a few savings over the years, I will leave my job at the end of July 2020 to take a break from my career and enjoy a different side of life.
My boyfriend Edward is 24 and he is from Virginia, USA. We met in Vietnam where he lived for 2 years, then he decided to join me in London until we could both leave the country in the summer. At the moment he is working for a small business repairing construction tools. He has a computer science background but seems to be able to repair anything that comes through his hands.
We are both very hard working, we love the outdoors and are not afraid to get our hands dirty. We also like to have fun, play music, cook and learn about new things.
Unfortunately Covid-19 disrupted our plans quite a bit, as everyone else’s... but we are still very motivated to find exciting opportunities over the next months.
If you have any helping opportunities for us and think we could get along, please get in touch, we’re open to anything that comes our way :)
- All sorts of repair skills, basic handyman stuff
- Programming/computer science background
- Basic construction skills
- English Teaching, 18 months experience
- International Drivers Permit, car and motorcycle
- Basic French, Spanish, and Vietnamese
- Cooking, especially traditional italian food!
- Fluent in Italian and English, intermediate Spanish
- Basic construction
- Cleaning and household duties
- Driving licences
- EAGER TO LEARN ANYTHING :)
23 & 24
We love nature, hiking, music, exploring and adventure, meeting new people and learning new skills. We also love to dance :)
Special dietary requirements