08/07/2019 - 31/08/2019
Hello! My name is Nicole. I'm 29 years old and from Namibia.
I grew up on a farm, so I love being out and about in the nature and enjoy having any kind of animal around me.
I lived in Germany and Switzerland for seven years, where I studied physiotherapy, and worked as a physio in Switzerland as well as in Namibia after moving back. During that time I discovered my love for travelling, to immerse myself in different cultures, getting to know new people and different ways of life.
Currently I decided to take a break and go travel for a longer period of time.
I would describe myself as an easy going person, open to new things and people, easy to adapt and giving much effort to learn new skills.
My main passions are animals and nature. I also enjoy any type of crafty or DIY things (household, gardening, scrap booking etc).
In my free time I enjoy reading, hiking, cycling, swimming, rock climbing, camping, line dance, gardening, baking/cooking and crafts.
While I enjoy exploring on my own, I also love being around people and communities.
I am a kind, responsible and open hearted person, who seeks to get to know herself better and confront herself with new experiences during my travels.
I plan to visit the UK, Iceland, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Bali, Australia and New Zealand.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- On the farm I grew up we took care of many domesticated animals (dogs, cats, sheep, cattle, horses, donkeys) as well as wild animals that needed care. Even though most of the animals roam free in Namibia, I think I'd also manage taking care in a stable or barn.
- I can help with household, light house maintenance (painting, cleaning, restoring) and gardening (planting/watering).
- Though I'm not a chef I am skilled in cooking and baking, I love trying new recipes.
- I have worked in a restaurant and cafe before, however the fast pace is not exactly fun for me.
- Although I don't have much experience with children , I have a four year old nephew whom I love spending time with and also have many friends with younger and older kids.
- I speak German,English and Afrikaans and could help teaching these languages.
-I am strong and fit to perform manual labour.
- and a reliable, quick learner open to many tasks, and desire to learn new things.
German, English, Afrikaans
I am interested in environmental friendly lifestyle, herbology organic farming and animal welfare.
Special dietary requirements