Denmark, Germany, Norway, Sweden
01/05/2020 - 01/09/2021
Hello, thank you for visiting my profile !
I’m Nicolas, 27 years old , from Belgium. I’m a french native speaker, fluent in English. I can understand a bit of Dutch and I’m learning Japanese at the moment. I also know a little bit of Chinese, I took 5 weeks intensive class.
I like nature, hiking, skiing, mountain biking, swimming, running...
I’m learning electronic music making by myself. Making music and learning Japanese are my main occupations at the moment. (Don’t worry, I’m using headphones)
I would love to help you with your projects, I can do many things.
Here’s a quick recap of my previous experiences :
- I spent 4 months in New Zeland wwoofing, I stayed at 5 hosts (I know what it’s like to be a guest and respect the host’s rules)
- I took a class on cabinet making for 2 months, I know how to use most tools and how to work with wood.
- I helped my brother to renovate his house.
- I've studied car mechanic the last 2 years.
- I’ve been to Japan 3 times. Sightseeing, learning Japanese and working on a farm.
From previous experiences, I learnt that during workaway-like experiences the most important thing for me is sharing with my hosts. I want to be able to have conversations, laugh and share knowledge. I’m not just cheap labour. Please let me know if you think the same !
Thanks for reading, I hope we can share some good time !
I'm happy to help you with renovating, building, carpentry, painting, mowing the lawn, gardening, weeding, cutting down trees, taking care of animals... And a lot of other things !
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
Special dietary requirements