Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, United States, Uruguay
20/03/2018 - 01/01/2019
Hello everybody, i am traveling around South America and at the beginning of July and going to stay in this country around 3 months.
I have had already experience like volunteer:
- worked in Huaraz (Peru) in a hostel 5 weeks
- and in Cusco (Peru) worked in hostel's bar 2 weeks
- and in rehabilitation project with animals in Rurrenabaque (Bolivia)
-and in a hostel in Sucre (Bolivia)
-and in a very nice community in Uruguay
- and in a language school (close to Porto Alegre) and hostel (island Ilhabela) in Brazil
-and in 2 hostels (Salta, Bariloche) in Argentina
- and in a hostel (Pucón) and hotel (Melipeuco) in Chile
I am a backpacker and my budget is quiet low, so would like to find opportunities, where I can help and do some jobs for accommodation and what is even better - also including some food or small salary.
Information about me: I have worked as a project manager for 15 years and 5 years of them in tourism area. It's easy for me to work with people, also I am good PC user. I like nature and animals. I am not afraid of hard job. And would like to try other professions too. I speak English well and I'm also studying Spanish at the moment and speak but not very well
1) good organizer
2) worked in a tourist field 5 years as a manager
3) good PC user
4) hard worker
5) communicative and easy going person
6) worked already in 3 hostel in Peru and Bolivia
7) had 2 weeks experience in rehabilitation project with animals in Rurrenabaque (Bolivia)
8) had nice experience living and working in community in Uruguay
Hello dear host. Please answer me all my question when i ask you.
Sorry but i don't pay money for my work because i am looking for volunteer job to save money not to spend.
Sincerely Yours, Mila
Special dietary requirements