01/11/2020 - 28/02/2021
Hello everyone :)
I am a French and Spanish student.
I graduated from my 5 years Law studies in September, and I am now living in Mallorca in Balearic Island, Spain, where I plan to live in the future. This year is a bit of a transition phase for me because I’m in the middle of the recognition of my studies in Spain, so I can work as a lawyer there. As any administrative operation, it is quite laborious and it will take at least one year before it’s settled. This is why I decided to make the most out of the free time I have and try the experience of woofing with workaway. I chose to come to Germany because I want to reactivate my language skills and I think the german culture is so welcoming!
What is it that bring me joy:
- love practicing sports, yoga in the morning to energize my body
- meditation (beginner)
- animals : my heart is full whenever I can take care of any animal
- I love painting, arts and craft of all kind
- I am a spirits enthusiast (the drinks, not the ghost), I actually studied Business Law, and I specialized in Sprits Law, Management and Business. So I truly enjoy wine and spirits tasting. Indeed, I have the chance to come from France, a country where the wine and spirits cultural richness is endless. My last year of studies took place in Cognac, so I had the opportunity to meet with all kind of professionals to explore the industry: winemakers, producers, harvesters, grower-distillers, coopers, big corporations etc.
- Party and get crazy, as well as connecting with nature and the infinite energy flows it has to offer
- learning new languages
- I am learning to play Ukulele which I bought during my last travel in Istanbul
To sum up, I consider myself as a very open minded person and still, any experience able to open my mind a little more is welcomed in my life.
I am very motivated, hoping to learn everything and willing to adapt to your needs, and could help you with anything you need done.
I can help with ANY manual activities;
I would love to be given the chance to take care of animals (I wanted to be a veterinarian for so long before I got into Law school...I dont know what happened there!)
I enjoy cooking (ironically most of the dishes I best cook aren't typical from France because I love exotic food such as Indian food)
My volunteering experience involves teaching french to immigrants in individual classes; working as a jurist with inmates in the prisons of Togo, being the treasurer of a spirits association..:)
If I should describe myself workwise: creative, independent, optimist and persistent.
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
I love board games and card games
Special dietary requirements