Greece, Italy, Norway, Sweden
01/10/2020 - 31/08/2021
Hello there :) ,
I‘m Lucy coming from Germany! I graduated this summer (2020) and want to spend a year traveling.
- I‘m an easy going, tolerant and honest person. I‘m a positive thinking woman, seeing beauty in the little things in life. In addition to that my main aim is to get out of my comfortzone. I try to be an adventoures person and so I hope to make new and interesting experiences.
- In my freetime I like to meet friends, go walking, do sports ( in-line skating , swimming, table tennis etc.), painting (not very well :) ), reading and listening to music (a lot).
I also love beeing outside in nature, just enjoing the silence or hearing the noise of birds. To me animals are beautiful, interesting and lovely creatures. I‘m convinced that all animals (and humans) deserve to be treated with respect!
It is my dream to learn about new cultures and meet new people( make new friends).
It‘s my dream to see many countries and get to know different cultures to learn something about their way of life.
I love all kind of animal so it would be amazing to me to "work"/live with them or even help in an animal rescue resort, because nowadays so many animals get neglected, treated badly or are homeless.
- I worked voluntarily at an animal shelter (my tasks were walking with dogs, socializing cats, cleaning etc.). My family also had many animals (sadly now we "only" have turtels and one dog ). I know how to treat animals right and take care of them. I also have basic knowledge about horses.
- I support my parents with work in the house and garden. I‘m willing to learn and put affort into getting better! I don’t mind getting my hands dirty!
- I have a two year old nephew and experience in babysitting for some years. Therefore I would love to spend time with younger children and take care of them.
- Of course I would love to help you with learning German(if you are interested).
Eventhough I‘m vegetarian, I can handle meat.
Thank you for taking your time to read my profile! Looking forward to hearing from you :)
bad vibes, people who are mean
Special dietary requirements
I don‘t eat meat but sometimes fish