Albania, Armenia, Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
03/09/2017 - 02/09/2018
I'm a young, open-minded, curious and artistic girl who spend most of my life in France. Now I want to discover the World (starting by Europe) ! I am a new graduate in art and I feel it is the time to take a break in my studies.
Indeed, I want to discover a country by a total immersion. I want to share the life of inhabitants, to meet a lot people and give my time to nice projects (if they are artistics, socials or ecologicals it is even better) !
This is brand new for me and very exciting !
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
My past experiences give me the chance to developp differents skills.
In the artistic field :
- I practice drawing, silver and digital photography, silkscreen and woodcut
- I helped to set up exhibitions and sometime I exhibited some of my works
- I made an internship in event coordination and cultural consulting in the Fine-Arts Museum of Rennes (Brittany)
- I worked as temporary worker in the Huge Theater of Lorient (Brittany)
In the social field :
- I already participated in projects with other young Europeans, in France and in Germany : one camp about arts and the other about sustainable lifestyle
- I am able to work with children (I have a Youth Worker Qualification), I worked two summers in a youth center and do many baby-sitting
- I am able to welcome people, to take care of a group (of adults or children), I worked in a campside and with children
- I have a large capacity of listening
And more generally ...
- I appreciate cooking (I become better thanks to my student life ! ) I am interested in sustainable, organic and vegetarian feeding.
- I am able to do facilities maintenance (campside work and student life again !)
- I have a yoga practice
I want to improve myself in all those fields and also in gardening !
French, English and a little bit of Spanish
I really consider volunteering like an exchange. I will do my best to adapt myself to your lifestyle and bring you nice things in return !
It is possible that the skills you are looking for aren't in my profil description. Hopefully, it could be some abilities to developp thanks to you !
Special dietary requirements