01/03/2019 - 01/04/2019
I am Lea.
I finished High-school 2 years ago, since then I have been traveling on and off.
My next destination is Scotland.
- I would always choose being in 'the middle of nowhere' over being in a city.
- I enjoy working hard as long as there is a mutual exchange.
- I travel 'low budget' because it gives me the chance to fully immerge in a country.
- I like to travel slowly (no airplanes) to witness how nature, people, language, food,... slowly change.
- I love interesting one-on-one conversations.
- I believe being alone is just as important as being with people.
- I grew up with 5 older sisters.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
I worked a lot with customers in the last 4 years in different facilities and know the Do's and Dont's concerning CUSTOMER SERVICES.
Lots of babysitting and several nieces and nephews made me comfortable with looking after KIDS.
During my recent travels I worked with different ANIMALS (sheep, dogs, horses, cattle ect.), also I learned about gardening and PERMACULTURE and would love to learn more.
I enjoy any kind of MANUAL WORK ( sewing, knitting, painting,carpentry,...), I have basic tool knowledge and took part in several building/renovation projects.
In general I love languages, all kind of books, music, cleaning and bringing a system into chaos and activities like surfing, hiking, wild camping, climbing - anything outdoors, close to nature.
Also I am interested in philosophy, meditation, astronomy and I would love to learn more about applied physics (electricity, mechanics, etc.)
I am a patient TEACHER and an ambitious student!
german, english, french, beginners spanish
I love learning and appreciate people who have the energy and will to teach others new skills.
Special dietary requirements