Denmark, Finland, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
06/02/2016 - 30/09/2019
“Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.”
― Paulo Coelho
...are the words that should somehow welcome you to myprofile and point out, that, in my mind, profiles actually can't state out too much. Meet me in person and you won't regret it!
Well, some brief input about me:
- 22, student from Germany, that loves challenging herself by travelling and coming out of comfi-zone.
- Last Bachelor semester for English and Spanish philology, focus on secondary school.
- Consequently using semester vacation for travelling ;)
- Gap year Spain 09/2015- 05/2016
- Semester abroad 10/2018-03/2019 in India.
- Loving sports, food, dancing, new experiences.
- Single traveller.
- Currently into climbing, trying windsurfing in July.
- Sewing, cooking, photography, TRX, inline skating, reading.
My strengths: extroversion, self-security, structured, creative mind, flexible, communication oriented.
My weakness: sometimes a bit impacient :p
Important - I try to enhance my Spanish skills during my travels to Spain, so I mainly look for Spanish hosts!
Apart from my studies I am working as a private teacher for low levels Spanish and English, and as a catering waitress for big events. I worked at a reception in Madrid for one month and at an eco- farm for another month.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Working with social media
Working in the garden
Working with children
German, Spanish, English
Special dietary requirements