12/06/2019 - 17/07/2019
Hey my name is Hayden. I've been living in the UK and Germany for the last few years, and now I'm hoping to settle down and move towards a sustainable life, maybe in New Zealand.
I'm a woodworker, writer, casual musician, and lover of nature. Mycology is also a huge passion of mine, and I love to forage for my food whenever possible.
Ideally, I'm looking for workaways where I can use my skills as a woodworker/general handy person, and also learn some new ones. In particular, I'm very interested in organic farming and permaculture, but also things surrounding sustainable living and making skills.
I'm friendly, kids and animals seem to like me, and I love to meet people from all backgrounds to exchange ideas.
Apparently I'm a decent cook, too, and I love to prepare food for people, and to share a meal.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
- I'm a trained furniture maker, and can turn my hand to general carpentry for building projects, etc.
- I've done lots of DIY. If you have the tools (or even if you don't) I like the challenge of figuring out unconventional ways to do things.
- I've done some basic website design using wordpress, so I could probably help out with that kind of thing. Also very happy to do proofreading/editing in English.
- General farm skills, eg planting and harvesting, fencing, animal care/herding, infrastructure development
- Child care
- Hospitality skills, cocktail bar tending, food service, barista
- Some basic embroidery skills
English, Ich Lerne Deutsch
Special dietary requirements