01/05/2021 - 01/06/2022
Hello there, I'm Julia!
I spent my early 20s in Europe, studying and teaching Fine Art and Languages. I grew up in Hungary and workaway has been an amazing, colorful and safe way to go out on adventures and learn about life!
Here I am, a few years later... and I realize that it is still the form of traveling I value the most! I spent my quarantine in New York, with a few amazing friends, completing a Master's degree and recruiting for jobs...
I've graduated since and I'm ready to take off and share what I have, learn whatever I can, and experience more of this amazing country I've come to see in 2019!
I'm a creative, curious, and grateful person.
I'm traveling with my best friend-roommate-boyfriend-dance partner, Andrew! He has a remote IT job which would allow him to work from our workaway homes, and he's eager to help out with any projects in his free time! I'm free as a bird, quite a freelancer these days - I'm learning and practicing Visual Facilitation remotely.
We're both very flexible people with endless energy. I feel that having some remote work in our field of expertise, and then doing some creative/physical work outside, sharing what we got and learning new skills is the most fulfilling combination I can imagine!
We hope we'll have a chance to join you!
Curious by nature, I'm happy to learn anything you may need help with.
However, I have quite a diverse skillset we could benefit from together:
- artistic skills: I'd love to be given any artistic challenges, ex. painting murals, building sculptures, gardening! I'd love to send you my portfolio when we connect!
- dance skills :)Andrew and I met swing dancing, and we'd be happy to dance with you in the evenings.
- design skills: with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, should you need posters, flyers, or any online content
- digital skills: webdesign & management (WordPress, Weebly, Square, Squarespace) and marketing skills & tools (MailChimp, Social Media)
- language skills: exchange in English/French/Hungarian
- teaching skills: languages or arts: drawing, painting, crafting...
- visual facilitation & graphic recording (learning in progress)
- crafty skills - give me a challenging DIY project, I'll love it
Andrew and I met at swing-dancing, and we'd love to introduce you to it! :)
Special dietary requirements