From: United States
11/08/2019 - 03/03/2020
Hola! In June I bought a one-way ticket to Santiago, and I'm planning on traveling throughout Latin America as long as I can. I'm TEFL certified to teach English, a hard worker, and I love keeping the good vibes flowing! If you show me how, I can do just about anything. Mental health and well being are very important to me, as is fostering open mindedness and acceptance. Otherwise, I love spending time outside rock climbing, trekking, practicing yoga, and camping. I also like cooking, psychedelic music, and listening to the life experiences of others.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
- TEFL certified English teacher (for adults or kids) - I have the skills to help you elevate your English to the next level.
- 1st Aid certified
- Works well with groups of people
- Good at working with my hands - using tools, building furniture or structures, gardening, etc.
- Great with kids and can manage a pretty rowdy bunch.
- Love talking to people from a variety of backgrounds, which makes me good at working reception or helping with tourists.
Native English, conversational Spanish
I have currently spent time in Peru, Chile, Mexico, Spain, Cyprus, Israel, Italy, France, Holland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and Austria
Special dietary requirements