Ireland, Norway, Sweden
01/03/2020 - 30/04/2021
Hello! ^^ I'm Julia from France. I'm currently taking some time off to live slowly, think and mainly travel. I'm a cheerful and easy person to live with. I'm a curious person and always like to learn new things. I think Workaway is an amazing opportunity to meet new people and their way of living, discover new cultures and countries.
Workaway experiences :
- Dairy farm (Ireland, 12 weeks)
- Animal rescue center (Ireland, 3 weeks)
- Childminding and cooking (Ireland, 4 weeks)
- Small goat farm (Ireland, 4 weeks)
- Assistance in preparing and serving food in a food truck (Ireland, 4 weeks)
- Gardening and general maintenance (Ireland, 4 weeks)
Student jobs :
- Vegetable and fruit picking
- Employee in a clothing store
Professional occupation : Human Resources
Interests : Languages, animals (dogs,cows, horses...), food, cooking and baking, cinema, running
What else can I say about me? Maybe hobbies. ;-) I'm really into cinema, especially Asian cinema.
I like to run, in fact this is my favourite sport. I also like to play table tennis. And even if I do not consider myself as a really sporty person, I like hiking or just having a walk. I like to read, science-fiction, fantasy books or simply Jane Austen. And I also really like to cook and eat!
Why am I here? For me a workaway exchange is the best way to meet with the locals and enjoy daily life in one's country. When I travel through a country I like to meet its people and discover their way of living. In my opinion, travelling is not only about places but greatly about people.
Special dietary requirements
I eat everything! :-D