Hi. I'am a 21 year old Adventurer from Copenhagen, Denmark. The next half year I will be travelling doing NGO-focused workaway.
I graduated from danish High School in 2018 where I studied music, english and mathmatics.
Since then I´ve been:
- Taking the fundamental army degree in the in the danish Military.
- Hitchhikeing around Europe doing workaway on sustainable farms, and hiking among other stuff, Camino Frances, Camino Portugues and Tour de Mont Blanc.
- Working as english translater for international students in the danish folk high school: Brandbjerg Højskole.
When I return to Denmark I´ll be studying arcitecture and design on Aalborg Univesity.
I am an open, loyal, polite and friendly guy. I hope you will accept me as a worker. I give you my word that I will be doing my best. I'm up for everything ;-)
Best regards Jonathan
InterestsMountainNatureHitchhikingAdventure sportsYoga / WellnessCyclingOutdoor activitiesHikingCharity workFarmingAnimalsLanguagesArchitectureArt & designDrawing & paintingBooksMovies & TVMusicVegetarian or veganHistory
show moreSelf development
Skills and knowledge I'd like to share or learn
I'm interested in:Being an elderly companion
Some knowledge of:GardeningBabysitting and creative playCreating/ Cooking family mealsLife at a FarmstayEco ProjectsAnimal CareCharity Work
Able to teach about:DIY and building projectsGeneral MaintenanceHelping around the houseHospitality/TourismLanguage practiceArt ProjectsTeaching
More details about your skills
- High School classes on top level: Danish, History, Music, English, Matematic
- Serviceassistent in supermarket. Lifting crates, cleaning, putting groceries om shelfs, helping costumers etc
- Food deliverey on bicycle
- Private teacher in Danish
- English translator from danish to english
- Practical work on selfsustaining farms including gardening, carpentry and agriculture
- Military skills as map reading, team management, first aid, diet and health guidance
- Kayak: EPP 2 level
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
What else ...
I'am always open for a challenge.
Some more information
Special dietary requirements
I would deeply recommend this Workaway stay to anyone.
When I left the farm I felt like I had grown