08/06/2019 - 28/06/2019
Hola!, My name is Jessica, I am originally from Mexico, but I have been living in Canada (Halifax, NS) for the last three years. I am an Early Childhood Education, following my passion for teaching.
My labor of love is painting. I love to paint and explore all kind of techniques. One of my favorite is “street chalk art” which I have done for several years.
I like outdoors activities, such as camping, bicycling, I really enjoy hiking with my husband to discover stunning places.
I consider myself a hard worker, I am a person who likes to help and learn from all different kind of opportunities.
Thank you for taking your time to read this information.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
• Competence in cross cultural learning
• Bilingual ability to translate and converse in two languages (English and Spanish)
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Skilled in supervising and interacting with children positively
• Proficiency in visual arts
Spanish and English
I would like to travel to Finland because I always wanted to visit this country for its nature, saunas, and metal music! I will have one month off, so I would like to take advantage of this time and accomplish one of my dreams.
Special dietary requirements