04/02/2019 - 27/12/2020
Hey there my name is jeff robinson from hamilton ontario canada im travling to syndey australia on the 7th of febuary for a duration that hasnt been decided yet so hopfully i love the culture and stay as long as possible.
Im currntly a canadian liscened plumber that also has a vast experience in all other asspecks in construction along with most other tasks life will throw my way 🤙🤙. So if your looking for a young canadian male to help around your place im deffintly the right guy as im super out going and love to work,cook,mingle,hangout,and pretty much anything else esspesilly if its new to me. So if you think ill fit in around ypur place give me a shout.
Cant wait to hear from you, thanks for lookinb cheers
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
88 Sunnyridge Rd.Jerseyville, ON | L0R1R0
PHONE: 905-807-0830 EMAIL: email@example.com
OCT REG #13936812
• Red Seal Journeyman Plumber with expertise in commercial and institutional plumbing.
• G3 Certified Gas Technician with working knowledge and job installation experience.
• Experienced interpreting and applying Ontario and National Building and Plumbing Codes, sizing and designing plumbing and heating systems for new construction.
• Experienced in operating heavy equipment and machinery for various job sites.
• Customer service experience through working with the public and in various businesses.
• Hardworking, punctual, reliable, outgoing and personable.
• Proven ability to work independently and in a team in a fast-paced environment.
Plumbing Levels 1-3 & G3 Gas Technician, Mohawk College
Ontario Secondary School Diploma, Ancaster High School
LJ Barton Mechanical Inc. Ancaster, ON June 2013 – current
• Journeyperson plumber with over 5 years experience in the trade, installing new commercial, industrial, institutional and residential plumbing, heating and mechanical systems in various buildings.
• Experience coordinating site specifics with other trades and companies on large projects.
• Repairs, maintenance of current systems, facilitation, investigation and problem solving skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Familiar and experienced in reviewing and implementing blue prints to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems.
• Competent in organizing material, manpower and projects for a team.
• Extensive experience with operating heavy equipment on job sites including excavators, skid steer loaders, tele handlers, forklifts, scissor and man lifts etc.
• Safety certified in working at heights, fall arrest and WHMIS.
Brothers Equipment Rentals Ancaster, ON 2012- 2013
• Student position, assembling new equipment, maintenance and servicing of heavy equipment including bobcats, mini excavators, trucks, trailers and various power tools.
• Worked in rental store dealing with customer inquiries and equipment requests.
Heron Ridge Landscaping and Snow Removal Jerseyville, ON 2011- 2012
• Snow removal for commercial and residential clients.
Heron Point Golf Club Jerseyville, ON 2010-2013
• Seasonal position working various positions in turf department, responsible for maintenance of the golf course and equipment.
Valid Class G & M License
Ancaster Minor Hockey League
Ancaster Food Drive Volunteer
Hamilton Wentworth Minor Football Association
References available upon request
I think ive got most covered up top there.
Special dietary requirements