Costa Rica, Panama, Sri Lanka
01/03/2020 - 09/04/2020
HI My name is Jan, I come from Poland and Im almost 20 yo.
Im currently on my gap year project and I always wanted it to be connected with work and travel. Workaway has both :)
I love being surrounded by nature it makes me feel less stressed and more productive.
Im fluent in English ( i ve been working in London at the hotel for 3 months )
I used to have many jobs ( such as work in greenhouse, painting building and distributing leaflets ) but now I'm working as a bartender because you have plenty of opportunites to meet new people!
I have been a scout for 8 years and during that time I've learnt how to become more individual and more organized.
Also, i got used to the nature and how to deal with daily needs, away from civilization ( We have had many trips to the forrest for 3/4 weeks )
I'm planning to study Marketing and Management
I'm hardworking, open-minded and curious of world guy from Poland :)
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- I'm strong and healthy young man who can easily help with some physical task.
- I'm open to people and have experience how to deal with guest/client.
- I can also easily deal with reception work or give help with every computer/internet duties.
- As i mentioned before, right now I'm working as a bartender so if You for example have a hostel with bar, I can easily give You some help with that.
- I live with my parents and since I was little I've been taking care of daily duties like cleaning, doing laundry, sometimes ironing etc.
- I've been working for 2 months in Netherland at greenhouse. I have learnt there many things about gardering and how to manage your time during shift
I love football, listening to music as well as mixing music ( Im begginer level DJ :) ).
Im an animal lover.
Travelling is one of the most important things in my life
During my workaway experience i want to help, rest, meet new people, explore and cut off from everyday life.
Special dietary requirements