30/09/2019 - 07/10/2019
Hi I’m Immanuel, from Switzerland
I’m a happy and openminded person who likes to meet new people. I’m really interested in culture and art. I like to admire the beautiful nature or an historical city.
I worked as a drawer in an architecture office. At the moment I’m doing a further education.
I’m really excited to meet new people and culture. I be there when ever my help is needed.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Everything with building, from a small wall to a house. I have an apprenticeship as an architectural draftsman, I have a lot of know-how in building.
- I have been working with children in a pathway club for years. So can bring a lot of know how with children.
- At home I help with cooking and cleaning up. Sure I can cook you some traditional meals.
- On my balcony I have an urban garden, which I take care for the plants.
- Always open to learn and help wherever its needed :)
Special dietary requirements