France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Sweden
01/01/2021 - 30/04/2021
I am Florian, a 27 year-old French engineer living in Gothenburg in Sweden.
I have worked with 2D/3D design, mostly within microfluidics to develop instruments for biomedical research.
I have been a volunteer private teacher in Mathematics for high school students.
Moreover, I like hiking in nature and sports (running quite regularly, handball for 8 years and some boxing as well). And I am not afraid of hard work!
Ever more concerned about sustainibility, i would like to take the opportunity to spend a few months away from city life to learn about gardening, permaculture, self resilience and eco building!
I am especially curious about repair cafes, FabLab, energy efficiency.
I am very interested in sustainibility, for instance I am a facilitator of climate awareness workshops.
In Februrary 2021, I have a spent a month in a self-sufficient-to-be farm in Portugal and I want to discover more projects around building/construction.
- 2D/3D computer design
- teaching (mathematics, physics)
- a bit of programming (but more on the algorithm side)
- troubleshooting instruments
- wokshop animation about climate
- assembling scrientific instruments
- small woodwork (using jigsaw, hand saw, etc)
- some gardening (planting babyplants)
- renovating small machine (rust removal using angle grinder or electrolysis, and galvanisation using usual electroplating techniques)
Special dietary requirements