Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Morocco, Sudan
27/11/2019 - 30/06/2020
We are a couple trying to explore the world as much as we can ! Curiosity is what define us the most, we love to learn about new people, cultures and languages. Food is also very high in our interests, we love to cook and eat !
On top of that, we love animals, gardening and doing different kind of jobs outside. Florence is quite good with social media, literature and languages. Guillaume likes to take care of plants and garden. He's also an expert in statistics since he has a degree in Demography. We're trying to be as eco-friendly as we can, so we are interested to learn more about permaculture and sustainable living.
Recently we had our first experience of English teaching (non formal, more like conversation classes) and we really liked it. We would also be willing to help with that.
- Agriculture work (vineyard, fruit picking, vegetable harvesting)
- Cooking (non-professional)
- Master degree in Literature, writing skills (Florence)
- Statistics, Master in Demography (Guillaume)
- Social media (Florence)
- Waiter (Guillaume)
- French, English and Spanish language
- Gardening and landscaping
- Teaching English or French (non formal)
- NGO volunteering (creating surveys, fundraising campaign, writing testimonies, etc.)
27 & 31
We learn pretty fast and we like to overcome new challenges. We're always respectful of other cultures and we have a good adaptability.
Special dietary requirements
Vegetarians (we eat eggs and dairy)