From: Italy & Philippines
20/03/2018 - 30/04/2018
Left behind old roads to seek new ones. We lately entered new paths to look for inspiring and thrilling opportunities, at both professional and personal level. Everyone owns only one life. More suitable playing the game well.
We are Federico, an Italian guy, and Genilyn, a Filipino girl. We are happily married. Federico was born and raised in the wonderful Tuscany, while Genilyn grew up in the uncontaminated Filipino countryside. We both love travelling, ongoing learning and practicing foreign languages. Federico is a fond of nature, biodiversity and environmental conservation. Genilyn has a huge experience with elderly and kids. We would like to make some wonderful experiences while exploring the world and getting to know nice people!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
1) FEDERICO's skills/abilities, which could benefit you, are listed as follows:
- Office skills, use of personal computer with good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications for Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Proactivity, autonomy, communication, interaction, work organization, time management, meeting short-term deadlines, adaptation to diverse cultural environments, stress management, aptitude for teamwork, flexibility, attention to detail.
He has undertaken particular initiatives in various parts of the world, in the name of sharing and learning through action. He has achieved excellent results by:
- Increasing his self-esteem, tolerance and respect for diverse cultures;
- Creating interesting opportunities for exchanging ideas and viewpoints on sustainable lifestyle.
Main duties performed:
- Oudoor work, with focus on the operations of transplanting, watering, weeding and harvesting crops;
- Cleaned livestock stables;
- Maintained the green area of tourist facilities (watered plants, removed dead branches, cleaned walking paths);
- Loaded and unloaded goods;
- Welcomed local and international customers;
- Managed the enterprise website (replied to customers' emails and their feedbacks);
- Harvested and processed fruit;
- Supported the staff in preparing meals, grocery shopping, doing the washing-up, performing minor repairs.
2) GENILYN's transversal skills, knowledge, abilities are listed as follows:
- Self-directedness, reliability, flexibility, positivity, polish, poise, professionalism, patience, kindness, accuracy, liveliness, proactive self-starter; bubbly and upbeat personality.
- Excellent guest service skills with the ability to communicate excellently, openly and effectively, verbally or in written form in English language, as per direct experience with native British and American citizens.
- Ability to prepare light and healthy meals, as well as snacks for children.
Main duties performed with elderly, autistic patient, children:
- Assisted non-self-sufficient elderly patient in daily activities and performed small household chores;
- Performed routine duties required in childcare with autistic patient;
- Created and engaged in age appropriate developmental activities for kids and supervised outdoor activities;
- Performed routine duties required in the general childcare, including:
-- looking after children;
-- cleaning and tidying up after children;
-- helping with homework;
-- keeping the house running smoothly and organized;
-- running family errands (periodical grocery shopping, dry cleaning, etc.);
-- helping the family with household tasks, such as:
--- laundry (wash and fold);
--- meal preparation and dishes;
--- light housekeeping (making beds, sweeping, etc.).
Native Italian, Tagalog and Waray speakers - Fluent in English and Arabic - Intermediate French - A little Spanish, Bulgarian and Indonesian
38 & 38
Italian and Filipino
We are following a healthy lifestyle.
We are easy to settle in a multicultural team, eager to keep on learning and challenge our own future!
OUR INTERESTS ARE:
Animals; sports activities (cycling, brisk walking, jogging, gymnastics, hiking); nutrition, vegetarianism and health consciousness; nature and environmentalism; travelling, geography and foreign languages; reading and writing; genealogy; low-cost initiatives: Couchsurfing, WWOOF, Workaway, Airbnb; local customs and traditions; the wisdom of the elderly.
Special dietary requirements