15/12/2018 - 16/12/2021
I am a calm soul who enjoys nature, yoga, wall-less conversations and drawing
Few things that make me nice to have around or that might connect us:
- I practice Hatha, Yin, Bikram and Transformative yoga.
- I completed my 200h hatha yoga teacher training January 2020
- I would like to dive more into sound healing, Ayurveda and Tai Chi
- I enjoy reading yogic philosophy and deeply enjoy discussing it too
Art and Design
- I am an artist (i make illustrations and write). You can see my work here: www.eshterfrank.com
- I work as a graphic designer and freelance writer
- I like plants
- I like reading
- I like creating
- I like calmth
- I like mountains
- I like trees
Volunteering/ Travel Experience
From March 2018 until March 2020 I traveled to Germany, Spain, Israel, India and the Moluccas. I volunteered in gardening, olive harvesting, cooking, working with concrete, natural building, child care and hosting in a family restaurant. During the pandemic I created a home in Amsterdam (my hometown) again and learned a lot from this experience. I for example lived on a 9 meters motor boat during the winter and built my own bed and cabinets for that from wood waste. Now I would like to change my surroundings for a bit again and see who is out there to meet and to learn from. Since I enjoy a sense of stability I want to stay at places for at least one month.
I hope to see you soon!
Oh! And I'm sorry if I don't have many pictures of me in different situations. I don't like to overshare those. But I can assure you I'm okay, hard working and good company ;)
Special dietary requirements