Italy, Portugal, Spain
22/01/2019 - 21/01/2021
Hello ! My name is Elsa JAROSIEWICZ, I'm almost 19 years old and I'm French although my last name is Polish I don't speak a word of Polish (why not learn) 😉
I am currently in a gap year that's why I signed up for Workaway!
I am looking for experiences, encounters, sharing but above all for well-being!
After obtaining my scientific baccalaureate, I wanted to meet my new adult life in a different way than by immediately immersing myself in studies.
If I had to describe myself... I would say that I am always smiling and ready to learn as much as possible because I am passionate. So my greatest quality is curiosity!
I always need to open myself to different orientations, people, ethnic groups..... So I hope you're ready to share!
I don't have a preferred country so I want to travel all over the world but sustainable ecology, zero waste and mediation are subjects that I want to explore more as well as an URGENT need to return to nature !!
I speak French and English but I really want to improve in this field, I also have a basic knowledge of Spanish.
For the moment I have only made family or school trips to Europe and NY! So it's time to fly on my own! But the only trip I made alone was a YouthExchange with so many different Mediterranean countries AMAZING!
I am not a smoker and I don't eat meat.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
- Without bragging, I cook very well the typical dishes of my country! I hope to give you a taste of a delicious "tarte tatin".
- I love taking care of children, having been a babysitter for all ages. Their education is very important to me, I like to work hard to help them discover the world other than at school.
- Gardening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to touch the ground and keep my plants alive..... Seriously, gardening is a very broad skill and I would like to learn much more than my current knowledge.
- Creative DIY.
- Taking care of the animals. I take care of my cat Poupette and I already had a dog named Rocky.
However, I would like to point out that I have never cared for a bigger animal before, but it will be a real pleasure to learn from you!
- The cleaning! I don't really like to admit it and belittle a woman to her cleaning skills, but I love to organize, tidy up, clean up and I know many grandmothers' advice in this area.
I also worked in a transport company, a biscuit factory and in the packaging of a fish processor.
This list is not the most original or complete but I sincerely hope to acquire new skills with you!
French, English and a bit of Spanish
I played handball for 8 years as a goalkeeper.
I also played the piano for 9 years but today I only play occasionally and I accompany myself by singing. Watch your ears! ;)
Yes, allergic to pessimism ;)
Special dietary requirements
I don't eat meat but I eat fish and egg.