I am currently
Hi all! I'm currently a Psychology student at the University of Glasgow seeking to explore the world and myself at the same time. I'm an avid nature lover and will run to any opportunity that lets me do meaningful work outdoors. When the weather permits, I head to the Highlands for a hike with my friends or practice natural horsemanship with my loan horse. I've been a horse lover and rider since I could walk, so any placement where I can work with horses will be my absolute dream. I'm keen to get my hands dirty helping with building works, farming or animal care. I care deeply about the environment, animals and meaningful social connections. Any project where I can combine these passions, while being able to expand my personal skills and help you with whatever you are working towards, will be a dream. I also work as a video editor and would be happy to help on the promotional side of things :)
InterestsBeachFitnessDancingOutdoor activitiesHikingFarmingGardeningSustainabilityAnimalsPetsBloggingVegetarian or veganCulturePlant care
More details about my language interests
I'm desperately trying to find opportunities to practice my Spanish! Took it in IB (high school) and the first year of university but wanting to immerse myself in the culture and language to further improve my skills.
Skills and knowledge I'd like to share or learn
I'm interested in:General MaintenanceLife at a FarmstayEco Projects
Some knowledge of:Animal Care
More details about your skills
VIDEO EDITING/ SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Student Vlogger: While in Glasgow I am employed by the University to create content for prospective and current students. From this I have gained significant filming and editing experience which could be beneficial to any small business wishing to improve their platform.
- YouTube channel manager: Volunteered at Tenerife Horse Rescue for three months and ran the YT channel.
- Social media secretary: In my position as the social sec for the Glasgow University Gymnastics Club, I manage all of the club's social media accounts and engage with prospective members.
- Video editor: I currently work as a video editor for a sports scholarship company.
- Stablehand: I've worked in various stables across the world, spanning from the Netherlands to Israel where I've honed my skills at horse care, stable management and physical labour.
- I currently have my own loan horse who I train with natural horsemanship and clicker training!
What else ...
I love reading, dancing and music... but who doesn't?? I've recently become very interested in therapeutic psychedelics, positive reinforcement training and natural horsemanship.
Some more information
Special dietary requirements