15/05/2021 - 01/09/2021
Hi all! I'm currently a Psychology student at the University of Glasgow seeking to explore the world and myself at the same time. I'm an avid nature lover and will run to any opportunity that lets me do meaningful work outdoors. When the weather permits, I head to the Highlands for a hike with my friends or join a tree-planting group in my local community. I've been a horse lover and rider since I could walk, so any placement where I can work with horses will be my absolute dream. I'm keen to get my hands dirty helping with building works, farming or animal care. I care deeply about the environment, animals and meaningful social connections. Any project where I can combine these passions, while being able to expand my personal skills and help you with whatever you are working towards, will be a dream.
- Stablehand: I've worked in various stables across the world, spanning from the Netherlands to Israel where I've honed my skills at horse care, stable management and physical labour.
- Cashier/ Waitress/ Barista: I've held various positions in hospitality and service where I've improved my independent work ethic and learned how to deal with a variety of customers in a professional setting.
- Student Vlogger: While in Glasgow I am employed by the University to create content for prospective and current students. From this I have gained significant filming and editing experience which could be beneficial to any small business wishing to improve their platform.
- Social media secretary: In my position as the social sec for the Glasgow University Gymnastics Club, I manage all of the club's social media accounts and engage with prospective members.
- Online workout coach: In light of the pandemic, I co-run five weekly zoom workouts for the University Gymnastics club.
More details about my language interests
I'm desperately trying to find opportunities to practice my Spanish! Took it in IB (high school) and the first year of university but wanting to immerse myself in the culture and language to further improve my skills.
I love reading, dancing and music... but who doesn't?? I've recently become very interested in therapeutic psychedelics, positive reinforcement training for animals and eco-conservation.
Special dietary requirements