09/08/2019 - 17/08/2019
Me ? A young woman (who just turned 25 in July, snif snif) willing to go abroad on her own for the first time !
I love travelling, discovering new cultures and meet different people. I went to Nicaragua in 2015 for 2 months (humanitarian project) and I felt something very special that I would like to find once again...
My name is Edwige, I'm Cameroonian and French and I would love to know more about other countries.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- During my humanitarian trip in Nicaragua, I helped to build a house for a family in need (cf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ccqgGycZQA) and gave French and English classes with my school mates
- I can speak English, Spanish and French (mother tongue)
- I'm comfortable with talking to people I don't necessarly know
- I graduated from a Business School in France, my last year specialized in digital marketing
- I run with 2 friends a small home linen company sewed and customized by us with African traditionnal textiles (www.lokodia.com)
- I organized with my 2 friend an event in June 2019 in Paris (cf https://www.facebook.com/lokrea/videos/2114003498894352/) gathering 35 craftmens/brands, including ours, Lokodia ; we celebrated our first anniversary
- I like doing hair ; I can braid and create some hairstyles
- Video editing
- Social media management
French, English, Spanish
Special dietary requirements