Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
15/08/2019 - 31/12/2019
Hello!- My name is Esther. I'm 21 years old. In 2018 I had a gap year. In said gap year I kept my time free to experience other cultures than my own by traveling in the USA and Canada through Workaway. I learned so much through this platform! Doing Workaway made me connect more to the areas I travelled, and I made friends for life. What better way is there to discover the world than through voluntary work?
In July and August 2019 I would like to travel through Europe. I haven't settled on a specific place or country yet.
Things I can help you with:
Other than that I'd love to learn new skills!
I just finished a study specialized in designing which includes:
- interior design: design interiors using various materials, techniques, colors etc.
- graphic design: design flyers, business cards, posters, logo's.
- organizing workshops, using only recyclable materials.
I love to eat healthy and go to the gym or ride my mountainbike and photograph the nature around here. Besides the outdoor activities, you can find me on my computer to practice my graphic design skills. I also like to read English books, I do knitting and crochet.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Graphic design programs I work with:
- Adobe Illustrator (illustrations design)
- Adobe InDesign (flyers, posters, business cards design)
- Adobe Photoshop (photo editing)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (video editing)
- Adobe After Effects (video animation)
- Sketchup (house and furniture design in 3D)
- Wordpress website building
I also have a travel blog: www.esgoeswest.nl
I'm a flexible worker and I like to learn some new skills!
Special dietary requirements