From: United Kingdom
France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Sweden
16/03/2019 - 16/08/2019
Hello my name is Douglas,
I grew up in the rural West Coast of Scotland so naturally am very keen to travel. Having saved up enough money from my last job I thought this would be the perfect time for me to explore different parts of the world.
I love working outside and take on tasks gladly, whether that be as a leader or following guidance from others. I have worked as a gardener and with landscape designers, and I have found the work very satisfying and rewarding.
I also love film, having studied it at university after moving from my home town. I have been recently working at an advertising company and all the while during my studies and work I like to make my own short films. And would be happy to document/make promotional videos with my camera or help out wherever needed.
I also love photography and music. I like to have a friendly, amicable relationship with whoever I am working with and will put all of my time and effort into working hard towards completing a task.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Have worked with cameras for 7 years, shooting my own short films and working as camera assistant on several film sets.
- Worked in gardens for 3 years learning how to work carefully with my hands as well as knowing what rate of work is necessary.
- Am confident with technology and design, be it adobe creative or general administration work etc using Windows and Apple operating systems.
- Enjoy working with people, having worked multiple jobs in the service industry where talking to and being friendly with the public is essential.
English, some Spanish
- Hard working and when I'm issued with a task I will try hard to understand and complete what is asked of me.
- Enjoy relaxing and having a laugh and drink after work.
- Laid back and not fussy at all
Special dietary requirements