Profile is connected to:
I am currently
My next destination:Mexico - from Sep 2022 until Sep 2023 View all
I'm Dominik, originally from Germany!
I am an open-minded person who loves to experience new cultures and meet new people all around the globe. If I am out of reach chances are high you will find me somewhere outdoors catching waves, climbing mountains or simply enjoying myself on a hike.
After finishing my training as a sales assistant I've spent 2 years backpacking around Australia, New Zealand and some parts of South-East-Asia (Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia etc.) Ever since I can't stop to hop on new adventures like cycling around the Alps (5.000km for charity). In 2021 I also finished my bachelor degree in applied psychology.
People often descripe me as "easy-going".
If you need to know anything else - shoot me a text!
Keep on rockin' :-)
InterestsMountainBeachNatureCampingHitchhikingSailing / BoatingAdventure sportsWater sportsTeam sportsFitnessYoga / WellnessCyclingOutdoor activitiesHikingVan lifeCharity workFarmingSustainabilityAnimalsPhotography
show moreVegetarian or veganCultureSelf developmentEvents & socialPlant care
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
Skills and knowledge I'd like to share or learn
I'm interested in:Eco Projects
Some knowledge of:GardeningDIY and building projectsBeing an elderly companionCreating/ Cooking family mealsLife at a FarmstayHelping around the houseAnimal CareHospitality/TourismCharity WorkLanguagesTeachingBabysitting and creative play
More details about your skills
- Training as a Sales Assistant: I know how to meet schedules and organizing things like events for example.
- Working as a Tour Guide: Working in Australia (Broome, WA) as a tour guide has been an epic and outstanding experience for me. We were managing camel-rides along the beach.
- Experience: I gained a lot of experience while living in Australia - worked as a gardener, waiter, courier, crowd funder, farm work etc.
- University: Applied Psychology BA
- I guess traveling (long-term) is a helpful skill itself. You learn about yourself and things that can't be taught in school or University
- Resilience coach
- Others: Photo and video editing skills, website creation
- Mental Coach
- Worked in Germanys biggest watersports school as a station manager and surf instructor for 6 months
- Since May 2021 working as a social pedagogue
What else ...
I enjoy being physically active like Mountainbiking, Running, Soccer, Surfing, Hiking.
Chasin' the sun! :-)
Some more information
Special dietary requirements