Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal, Spain
Over the last few years, I have drastically changed my life, my outlooks, and my ways.
Now I realized a few missions I want to focus on in my lifetime:
* Bringing more physical and mental health to the tribe of the world (myself included) through means of clean food, breathing practice, meditation, and physical exercise, dream exploration, natural remedies and natural therapies
* Bringing peace to the land through methods of sustainable gardening and permaculture, as well
* Constructing living spaces in most sustainable manner possible. Tree houses, anyone? Or geodomes?
Sounds self-important and real hippy-shmippy, I'm quite happy to just have fun and goof 'round.
I'm very hardworking (when something needs to be done), and very independent (I'm used to and motivated enough to work on my own). Used to think on my feet also, and to use what I have.
Positive outlook on life most of the time.
And yeah, I talk lots, if engaged.
But out of these the most important note is that I always observe my surroundings. Some places need one approach, while other places need another. Same goes for the people.
Semiprofessional workawayer by now.
4 years in hospitality (mostly hostels, a tourist agency now and then).
I love making people feel truly at home, when they come to visit. Take them to spots I personally liked, talk to them about their experience. Also maintaining the place clean, improving, watching what the mood and environment dictates. I do some art, not too much.
Organic gardening experience (enjoy it immensly and have an ambition of creating a self-sustaining ecosystem)
* Starting setup of plant beds
* Weeding and pruning
* Natural fertilizing (compost, green manure, natural fertilizers, etc)
* Pond digging and landscape shaping
* Natural pest- and disease -control
* lots of electrical work
* some plumbing
* some tiling
* lots of plastering and mixing - clay, limestone
* good amount of woodwork
Drivers licence, altho not very experienced.
My god this sounds so much like a resume. Hope it doesn't scare you away.
Special dietary requirements
vegetarian. Happy to maintain vegan.