Colombia, Mexico, Nicaragua
02/10/2020 - 01/09/2021
Life is not about working in an office 5 days a week 9 hours a day. It's about doing something you burn for. When I for the first time quit my job for travelling in 2016 my plan was to maybe travel 3 - 9 months. In the end I was traveling 2 years! I have never felt more free and happy with my life even though I missed my friends and family. Just because I found so many beautiful minds on the way. Going back to work in a job i don't really like wasn't easy. But from the beginning i knew that I'm just doing it because i wanna go on traveling. Learning about cultures and get to know the people is what drives me to do this. Because I found people all over the world being friendly, helpful and happy despite not having as much wealth a lot of my country's people do.
- Warehousemanagement expert
- I'm used to work with customers and know how to treat them righ
- I can do construction works and i know how to you use tools
- I'm in good physical constitution and like to work hard
- I've got a lot Skills in IT and i can solve almost any computer problem
- I'm a good hobby cook (in my opinion ;-))
- in australia i worked with the Carnival people and I know how to set up, operate and pull down a ferris wheel :D
- in Vietnam i was teaching english in a private school for teenagers
More details about my language interests
Would love to improve my spanish so that I'm able to speak it fluently.
Special dietary requirements
i dont eat wheat