From: United States & United Kingdom
Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu
01/07/2019 - 31/12/2019
We are a couple, originally from the U.S and U.K., but have been lucky enough to be traveling the world the last 3+ years. Most recently, we've been living in New Zealand and we have fallen in love with the jaw dropping beauty and adventurous lifestyle here.
We are looking for exciting and unique experiences where we can share culture, food and lifelong memories with others from around the world.
Our skills and interests:
- Sustainability & The Environment (We’ve recently worked at Australiasia’s most sustainable hotel so we have a lot of knowledge on eco-friendly practices)
- Animals (We love all types of animals and would love to get involved with any projects caring for animals)
- Ocean Conservation (We love the water, especially diving, and would love to help with protecting our oceans)
-Hospitality/Customer service (Dani has a Bachelors degree in Hospitality Management, we’ve worked in resorts throughout The US, Europe and Australia)
-Gardening/Landscaping/Maintenance (Frankie is a jack of all trades and has done construction and landscaping in the UK but we both love hands on projects and we’re not afraid to get our hands dirty)
- Children/Education (Dani has previously worked at a preschool however we both enjoy teaching others and working with children)
- Health & fitness (We love to lead a healthy lifestyle, doing yoga/workouts and eating healthy - Dani is vegetarian)
27 & 26
Special dietary requirements