From: United States & United Kingdom
Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam
08/04/2019 - 30/09/2019
Hi! We’re Dani & Frankie. We have been backpacking for over 2 years now, having traveled to over 30 countries and lived in 6!
Our favorite thing about this journey is all the incredible people we’ve met along the way. For us, there’s nothing more exciting than sharing new experiences, culture and food with people from all over the world.
We can’t wait to join some meaningful Workaway projects and help in new and creative ways!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Our skills and interests:
- Sustainability & The Environment (We’ve recently worked at Australiasia’s most sustainable hotel so we have a lot of knowledge on eco-friendly practices)
- Ocean Conservation (we love the water, especially diving, and would love to help with protecting our oceans)
-Hospitality/Customer service (Dani has a Bachelors degree in Hospitality Management, we’ve worked in resorts throughout The US, Europe and Australia)
-Gardening/Landscaping/Maintenance (Frankie is a jack of all trades and has done construction and landscaping in the UK but we both love hands on projects and we’re not afraid to get our hands dirty)
- Children/Education (Dani has previously worked at a preschool however we both enjoy teaching others and working with children)
- Animals (We both miss our pets at home and would love to get involved with any projected helping animals in need)
- Health & fitness (we love to lead a healthy lifestyle, doing yoga and eating healthy when possible - Dani is vegetarian)
26 & 25
Special dietary requirements