06/02/2019 - 12/12/2019
Hi my name is Carolin. I'm travelling around Ireland since 2017 and I want to enjoy my life and spend a good time with the people there, making new experiences, learning something new, get to know their lifestyle and their culture. I love to cook, read, watch a movie, chill and talk about everything. I can be a fun person around but I also can be on point whenever things need to be done. I'm a positiv person, self motivated, tidy, organized, adaptable and always keen on a good chat with interesting people sharing and discussing different ideas and beliefs.
I always found it interesting to learn about new cultures and also showing them a part of my culture. With that said, I am more than excited to get to know you and your way of life in Ireland.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Due to my job as dental technician I'm quite good working with my hands and love to create something.
- Also like doing the most usual things like housekeeping, cooking, shopping and so on.
- Spent two years on an art school, keeping all kind of making art as a hobby
- Also like to take some good photographs.
- computer skills and also like to create or editing photographs.
- I play guitar but need a bit of improvement
In my time in Ireland I worked two month on a dairy farm. That offered me a tiny look into the farmlife.
I also worked in several B&B's which made me Master of dressing beds :-)
Worked in many gardens and slowly get the hang of it.
I liked it everywhere and Ireland and the people there were good to me. I hope that will continue this year and I'm all excited to meet you.
I‘m quite often in Dingle so just write me if you there and maybe we can meet for a pint in the pub.
Special dietary requirements