Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Venezuela
18/12/2019 - 10/03/2022
My name is Caroline
- I have linguistic skills (English, french, spanish, and I have been hired as an interpreter)
- Waitressing, restauration, catering, (I have worked several summers for a pizzeria where I
- Hosting, event management (I have participated to many events as a hostess or bartender. My tasks included : managing the cloakroom, catering service, greeting guests, directing and ensuring comfort for clients ect...)
- Childcare/tutoring (I have worked as an aupair, given language tutoring and maths classes to children many times before.)
- legal skills (I am a volunteer for a consumer association acting in the financial sector where I give legal advice to clients, write conclusions to be pleaded in court, represent the entity as a spokesperson ect..)
- music: I enjoy singing, and playing the guitar (I have had classical guitar lessons for over 8 years in a conservatoire)
- interpersonal skills and social flexibility/adaptability (developed throughout my multi cultural background and professional experiences)
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
I hope we can share such an experience and I will ensure I fully invest myself to make the most out of this adventure!
Special dietary requirements