From: United Kingdom
Croatia, Estonia, France, Latvia, Spain, United Kingdom
01/03/2015 - 14/09/2020
I am a British guy looking for work in Europe. I am hardworking, enthusiastic, organised, and always smiling. I've always had a desire to see the world and volunteer for projects that interest me. I am always keen to help out and get involved in anything I can and continue learning all the time.
My hobbies include, hiking, football, cycling, reading, music and I also love table tennis, trampolining and generally being sociable.
I am currently in my 3rd year studying to become an Occupational Therapist at UWE in Bristol, UK.
My skills include:
• Domestic chores (cleaning, tidying, shopping, cooking, general gardening)
• Basic carpentry/building skills
• Working with tourists and customer service
• Leading and caring for children (I've attended and worked at summer camps, cared for younger sibling with autism, worked in a school environment for 3 years)
• Working with animals
• Cashier and money handling
• Excellent computer skills (IT Technician for 3 years)
Parrot Sanctuary in Scotland.
Attunga Horse riding kids camp in NSW
Alpaca Magic, Sutton, NSW
Resort work in Vava'u, Kingdom of Tonga
Resort work in Ha'apai, Kingdom of Tonga
Homestay in Launceston, TAS
Homestay in Canberra, ACT
Grandvewe Sheep farm, Cheesery & Distillery, TAS
Cupitt's Winery, Brewery & Kitchen, NSW
Grosvenor products, horse riding Farm Homestay, NSW
Chai Tent vegan boutique resort, Koh Rong Sanloem, Cambodia
Driftwood resort, Koh Rong Sanloem, Cambodia
Hostel Pontu D'Nkontru in Tarrafal, Cape Verde
Homestay in Dobele, Latvia
Special dietary requirements