Canada, Georgia, Norway, South Africa
04/10/2018 - 03/12/2020
Hey, I'm Mitja, 20 years old and from Germany. I love travelling, new experiences, and of course meeting new cultures and everything that goes with them. I've been to Peru, Brazil, USA, Philippines and allot of countrys around Germany at the momement i do live in Corsica. I think I have taken a lot of that with me and changed my view of things. How good a fresh plate of fruit can be after an exhausting day ;P.
My greatest passion is photography, whether landscapes or people, at the age of 15 I got up several hours before sunrise to grab my bike and experience the sunrise in the best places.
What else is there about me?
I try to eat very healthy organic food and I am vegetarian.
I actually love all kinds of sports, whether surfing, long bike tours, volleyball, baseball and so much more.
- Years of experience as a photographer who loves his job (my work wos... Planning, realization and editing with Photoshop, Capture one or Lightroom)
- In the field of film I'm also very familiar I've made several drone videos with the DJI Inspiere and not only on the nature also short films, wedding videos, image films for the fire brigade or for a bar, sports and time lapse for the TV.
- Internship in a nursery where I actually did everything.
- I earned my first money with gardening (to buy my first camera).
- Car Driving Licence
- I really enjoy learning new things, I am open for everything and I am looking forward to being a helping hand in- various projects.
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. Please contact them directly to discuss this with them.
20 & 1
When I think about my travels so far, the best memories are those where I have experienced something and where I went to my limits. Actually I do not have that one hobby. I allways like to try new thinks ;)
Special dietary requirements
If it's possible healthy diet and no meat I am a vegetarian