27/03/2019 - 30/05/2019
I'm an English teacher and I'm travelling around the world to get to know people from all over the world an learn new things :)
My name is Beatrice, I come from a small town in Germany. I am a teacher (English, German and history), but right now, I'm travelling the world.
I'm addicted to travelling and I think workaway is a great way to experience the everyday life in another county, meet locals, get to know another culture, help with interesting projects and learn new things.
Work experience on organic farms:
Worked in Australia and New Zealand on organic farms and was responsible for
- feeding animals
- gardening, fencing, maintenance
- cooking, baking and cleaning
- painting etc.
Work experience in hospitality industry :
- Worked as a maid in a hotel in Darwin (Australia) and also a waitress and kitchen hand in Germany.
Teaching Skills and Babysitting:
- Worked as an English teacher in Julia Creek (Australia)
- Worked one year as an au pair in Holliston (USA): We spent our time with activities like going to the playground or to a park, sports, swimming, baking, doing arts and crafts, painting, reading, playing games and singing.
- Educated children in a kindergarten in Györ (Hungary)
- Worked as a teacher in Forte de Marmi (Italy)
- Advocated children at after school care
- Tutored French at Christoph-von-Schmid Realschule
- Worked at the Kids Club of the cruis ship "Mein Schiff"
- Taught English and history in Germany for two years
- German, English, French and Italian
- Basic knowledge: Portuguese, Arabic, Spanish and Chinese
I’m a creative person. I love painting, drawing and writing. I used to write reports for the youth section of the local newspaper Mittelschwäbische Nachrichten and helped to design the layout.
I’m also very active. I love sports and here in Germany usually go running, skating, hiking, dancing, I play badminton and volleyball.
I'm a cheerful person, reliable, hard working, fast learning and honest. I'm also creative, open minded and I love travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
Chinese (Mandarin): Beginner
Special dietary requirements