Hi! Nice to meet you! :)
My name is Bárbara; I’m a 23 year old journalist from Portugal
Right now I need a break from all the media reality to fulfil my biggest life purpose give and help communities.
I have experience in teaching and there’s nothing in the world that makes me feel as happy as sharing knowledge!
- 4 languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish and French
- Master degree in Journalism: ability to teach about every media related matters - “Media awareness”
- Teach how to write and read in 4 languages
- Teach how to photograph and work with video
- Currently studying feminism and gender roles in society. Would love to share this knowledge.
- I’m a very simple and giving person.
- I love to read, write, learn and teach. I believe that sharing knowledge is what will allow us to evolve as a unity
- I’m very patient and easy going, very in touch with nature, animals and humanity’s needs.
- Eager to help as much as I can
Hope that’s helpful, I would be delighted to answer any questions.
Thank you :)
Stay in peace,
More details about my language interests
Would be lovely to teach Portuguese, English or Spanish. And I’m always open to learn a new language! :)
In love with nature, people and books - they tell the best stories
Special dietary requirements