Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru
07/11/2016 - 08/03/2019
∆ Baptiste : Passionate by travel, music, philosophy. I am on the road for at least one or two years. I quitted my job and my life in Paris to try to experiment, encounter people and learn as much as I can. My objective is mainly to go back to a simpler life closer to nature.
• Workaway is really for me a way to meet people/share experience and have a more indeep knowledge and understanding of the visited country.
• I love to learn new thinks and I really love the idea to learn by doing and helping.
∆ Marion : I met Baptiste in a train in Madagascar when he was preparing his Travel in Asia... Few months later, I joined him ! After some months in India and Burma, this decision still looks like a good one ;-)
• I don’t want to be a traveler going trough a numerous countries with a lot of fotos from different places. I prefer to travel less and really meet people, that’s why I’m very interested by the workaways.
• I like discover new domains and I hope I can bring some skills too ! I lived on the countryside until 23 years old and I miss this life. I'm interested by farming, I like being with animals and spending time outside. I would like learn more about permaculture. I'm very curious and open to learn in many domains, so don't hesitate to propose !
• I learn yoga on my own and I’m intererested by everything linked with natural medecine, plants, essentials oils, well-being, etc.
• I like manual works as cooking, sewing, creating furniture with cardboxes and I can teach you if you are interested.
• I worked as tourism’s consultant and I can help to promote projects on Internet and to work on PAO softwares to create some illustrations. I can work alone, but I prefer sharing my knowledge if you want to learn.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
∆ Baptiste : Guitar (I can teach to beginners), Diving (Rescue diver), Horse riding (and basic horse care and stable work), Paragliding, Video/photo, Manual labor (painting, , laying of parquet floor, etc), Computer skills (really good with all office pack), Business Management, Simple cooking, Motorbike and car driving wathever is the road condition (7000km driving Rickshaw in India and 6000km by motorbike in Laos, Vietnam and Himalaya)
∆ Marion : Computer skills (promotion of your project on internet, social medias, PAO softwares), Cooking, Manual labor, Motorbyke et car licenses, Diving (open water), Creating furniture with cardboxes, Sewing
∆ Baptiste : French, English, small understanding of Italian ∆ Marion : French, English, a little bit of German
39 & 34
Our workaways experiences so far :
- 2 weeks in an horse ranch (box cleaning, horse care, stable painting, etc)
- 2 weeks on a farm / eco construction (mud/straw and stones wall) : watering, building wall, mosquito net construction, etc
- 3 weeks in a dairy goat farm (guiding goats on walks to feed them, milking, cheese making : feta and chevre)
Special dietary requirements
No fish for Baptiste