11/03/2019 - 02/07/2019
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Some of the workaway experience:
- Attempt to work with chainsaw (slowly getting there) in the woods, removing branches and smaller trees
- Assistance with fence: removing old wire gauze and attaching new gauze
- Gardening: removing and planting small trees, weeding
- Carrying and stocking firewood
- Translations (NL to ENG)
- Build four compost units from broken pallets
- Picking and drying tea leaves, sewing bags for the tea
- Picking and steaming veggies
- Some basic help and assistance in and around the house (gathering branches, moving small rocks, making coffee, doing dishes, the normal stuff..)
- Making the best iced tea ever (according to Tessa)
*️️️️️ Other than that I helped putting up and taking down a traveling circus tent when I was Couchsurfing at one of the employees.
*️️️️️ For possible (English) teaching jobs; my TOEFL score is 111/120 and I have been a mentor and ambassador for my bachelor program, guiding new students.
Dutch & English (& understand basic German)
Special dietary requirements
No real requirements. I really dislike anything from lambs and goats (food wise, I love to look at/cuddle with them). I am not a vegan/vegetarian but have no issue adapting to this diet.