Croatia, France, Italy, Slovenia
04/09/2018 - 04/09/2020
As a couple we decided to get some distance of our life in switzerland. So in september 2018, after a long period of preparation, we quitted our jobs and flat and moved into our van. Since then we live in our tiny-mobile-appartement and while we sleep, read, cook, sing, draw, dance, eat, learn and laugh in and around our van, we travel.
Before we left switzerland, we both made different appranticeships, jobs, studied and finally worked as a speech- and language-therapist (Mirjam) and as a teacher (Lorenz).
We now love to have lots of time to try and learn in new fields of interests with different teachers and friends. We would love to learn more about gardening and permaculture and see how other people in different cultures live and act.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
- apprenticeship as a librarian
- studies social work (1 year)
- studies speech and language therapy
- voluntarywork abroad and in switzerland in schools and in an orphanage
- jobs in two different small restaurants as a waitress and in the kitchen
- job on a farmers market
- work as a speech and language therapist for children at the age of 4 to 16 years
- daycare for children and elderly people
- appranticeship as an achitectures draftsman
- bachelor of arts in industrial design
- master of arts in secondary education
- work in an office for fire- and security-consulting
- job in a refugee-camp in Switzerland
- work as a secondary-level arts-teacher
- several jobs as fotographer and graphic-designer for different companys.
- designing and construction of own furnitures and the interior of the van
swissgerman (native), german, english, a little french
34 & 28
We like to be outside, cook delicious meals, meet people, be on our own, get our hands dirty, read, bath in cold lakes and rivers, visit markets, walk and hike, sing, draw, play with children, learn about plants and gardening, see how other people live, try new things....
Special dietary requirements