Belize, Botswana, Brazil, Ecuador, El Salvador, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Philippines, South Africa, Spain
11/01/2020 - 03/07/2021
thank you for being interested in our Profile! So let´s tell you something about us: we are a married couple from Southern Germany, 29 and 39 and we love backpacking and adventures.
So here some more Information about Anna :
• Who I am: I just finished my Bachelor degree in health and tourism management. Now i would love to start traveling, explore new places and meet new people. I enjoy the nature very much and I hope to spend a lot of time outside. If there are animals, it´s always a plus, the more the better. I own two cats and was raised on a small farm of my grandparents. (horses,sheeps,goat,chicken,cat)
• I like: nature, doing things with my own hands such as Art, Painting, I enjoy sports- hiking, weight training, running, yoga, windsurfing (beginner)
• I don´t like: wasting in every way, exessive digitalisation and lazyness, racism
• Sleeping: If there is a safe place for my tent – I will always prefer sleeping outside
• Eat: I love animals very much- thats why I don´t eat them (except some fish now and then) and we prefer
organic. I´m not very demanding with my meals and happy with the side dishes. Vegetarian, not vegan.
• Pray: I´m protestant christ but very open minded to every religion and ways of thinking
• Love: Married to my favourite human on earth since 3,5 years. <3
• Hygene: Is a topic for me, a base level of hygene must be possible and I need a shower daily.
And here´s Maik:
• Who I am: I am working in the office of a brewery, where i am planning the logistics. I take responsibility for about 20 workers, managing their duties and keeping them motivated. Usually i work monday to friday, from 6 o`clock in the morning till about 3, which leaves me enough leisure time for my addictions. i love working out at a nearby gym, which i do about 4 times a week. many times, my wife anna is a great and motivating accompaniment. after working out, i like hanging out at our balcony, where since the beginning of 2018, i try my best to improve my greek skills. in summer time, and in my spare vacations, windsurfing is another sport i dearly appreciate.
• I like: cats, summer, sun, olives, sweating, hard physical work, nature, talks, greece, family, teamwork, people, conversation
• I don´t like: sweets, vacuum cleaners, fascists
• sleeping: i love sleeping on a hard surface, so i prefer a tent to a polstered bed
• eat: i love to eat healthy, non-processed food. and, i have to admit, that i eat quite a lot of that. i am not vegetarian.
• love: my life. and all creatures that accompany me.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
• I do have some self-educated knowledge about gardening, I build my own garden out of a wild property and plant some vegtables and flower there, also in my own green house. I enjoy working outside and physical work, able to lift heavy weight.
• I love Art, painting, skulpturing, selfmade things
• In handicraft work I´m kind of talented and interested- I can work with wood, sand, plaster walls, paint, and have renovation experience
• I can help you with photography, social media, advertising, websites, marketing
• I´m a relaxation Trainer and studied health management so I love excange about those topics
• I´m very good at sports and I think I´m also quite talented in teaching them
• If something heavy needs to be carried from A to B, I´m the one who´s being asked
• painting, breaking down walls
• drive a fork- lifter
German, English, Maik: French and λιγάκι Greek Anna: a little bit Spanish
29 & 40
in the beginning of 2020 we will start exploring the world (no end in sight :-)) We prefer longterm Jobs, as we want to travel slowly. in German we say: der Weg ist das Ziel. we want to get to know our hosts, the culture, language and traditions.
it is important for us that workaway means a real exchange in each way. this means we are not there to take, helping and giving whatever we can is very important to us. we want to make friends and find teachers, finding just a place to lay our head is not our impetus.
... And maybe good to know.. we don´t smoke nor take drugs and drink only a litte alkohol and are physically and mentally healthy.
Special dietary requirements